Click on the Image Below to visit Steven's Main Website...

Click on the Image Below to visit Steven's Main Website...
www.stevengordon.eu
All images and text on this website are copyrighted to Steven Gordon. No content can be used without the prior permission of Steven Gordon.

Sunday 19 February 2012

Abandoning the SLR sometimes...

first ever pic on my GF1...

As ever, I haven't posted anything in a while, but I've put a gallery of pics from my travels up on the Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.302696016451288.78307.106166566104235&type=1
I've gone backwards and have mostly abandoned the SLR using a Lumix GF1 how I used rangefinders before. Must say I've found a passion again for photography again. But as you can see above, when trying to organise my files, I found the first pic I took on the GF1...

1 comment:

  1. i appreciate your work this is really incredible i have get a lot of information from here thanks for providing such kind of information.
    Wedding Photographer

    ReplyDelete